Home » Resource » Travel China
- Travel China Guide
- Brief: TravelChinaGuide.com, being the largest source of travel-related, practical, reliable travel information for both sightseeing tourists and business travelers, is the product of cooperation between Xian Marco Polo International Travel Service Co., Ltd. (who is under the direct domination of Xian Tourism Bureau (Chinese Version Only)) and Xian Diamond Network Co., Ltd. Since 1997, TravelChinaGuide.com and its affiliated websites has established firm business relationship with its many customers at home and abroad, and gained high reputation among them.
- China Highlights Travel
- Brief: China Highlights Travel is a full service China travel agency providing popular China tours and Yangtze river cruises. We specialize in "Tailor-Made" and "Customized" individual, family and group tours throughout China including Yangtze River Cruises. Contact us Now to receive our prompt response, competitive prices, and outstanding service.
- China Travel
- Brief: ChinaTravel.com Inc. is a private Internet business to assist tourists and business travellers in planning their visit to China through providing easy-to-understand, useful, quality China travel content and products. We are not a government agency, and have no affiliations with any official China government agencies or bureaus.
- Going to China!
- Brief: This site includes all the information that you need in planning your vacation to China!
- China Travel Key
- Brief: Chinatravelkey offers high quality China private tour and China business tour as well as China hotels reservation for families, corporations, universities and other organizations.
- eLong Travel
- Brief: eLong, Inc. (NASDAQ: LONG) is one of China's leading web-enhanced travel companies, which provides one-stop travel services including tourist information and reservations, with its two websites and call center. eLong customer have access to great deals at almost 3,000 hotels in more than 280 cities across China and 40,000 plus hotels in 120 areas globally. Flight ticket services are available in China's 50 major cities, as well as a selection of vacation packages, corporate travel, and car rental services. Established in 1999, Beijing based eLong has grown into a company of over 2,000 employees. On October 2004, eLong went public on NASDAQ. Expedia, the largest global online travel service company, now owns 52% stock in eLong.
- Travel China
- Brief: Our Goal is to provide our visitors with Quality Service Providers,
Products, Special Offers and Travel Tools to help them maximize their time
while on the Internet and on Vacations. travelchina.org is continually enhancing
its Website Features, Content and Destination Information. Please take the
time to Contact Us with Suggestions, Travel Stories, Travel Information,
Vendor Feedback, or Pictures of your favorite Destination. Please continue
to visit our Sites to Sample and Enjoy each Enhancement as we grow.