Home » Resource » Chinese Culture
- China: The Three Emperors, 1662-1795
- Brief: This magnificent exhibition is devoted to the artistic and cultural riches of Imperial China. Spanning the reigns of three Emperors, Kangxi (1662—1722), Yongzheng (1723—35) and Qianlong (1736—95), it focuses on the most powerful rulers of China’s last dynasty: the Qing. Each Emperor employed the greatest artists and workshops of his day to glorify his rule.
- China Handicrafts, Chinese Food, Chinese Traditional Arts & Crafts, China Cultural Things
- Brief: Do you like Chinese things such as China handicrafts, Chinese food, traditional food & handicrafts? These things are different from those profuse products made in China.
- The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco
- Brief: The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco is a major community-based, non-profit organization established in 1965 to foster the understanding and appreciation of Chinese and Chinese American art, history, and culture in the United States.
- Effective and Convenient Medium for Learning about China
- Brief: Chinaculture.org offers broad access to up-to-date cultural news about China with a wealth of information about Chinese history, culture, politics and the economy.