Home » Resource » China Airlines
- Air China (CA)
- Brief: Air China is the only airline company which carries the national flag to fly. It has the first rank of brand value among domestic airline companies (the world brand laboratory evaluated it in 2006 as 18.896 billion RMB), and it is among the leading position at the aspects of air passenger transport, freight transport and related service etc. As is known to all, Air China takes the responsibility of special plane task for Chinese national leaders who go abroad for visits and foreign leaders and governmental leaders for their Chinese visits. The headquarter of Air China is located in Beijing, and it also has several branch companies such as Southwest, Zhejiang, Chongqing, Inner Mongolia, Tianjin, Guizhou, Tibet branch and Shanghai base, Huanan base.
- Air China has a strong ability in union route transport in and abroad and a wide sales network. Air China owns an extensive client group with high quality. 71% of the guests who take Air China flights are business and commercial passengers. Air China has become the first choice for many clients from Chinese governmental organizations and companies.
- Air China possesses a team of pilots and steward with excellent business technology, precise working style and good service. The planes of Air China own a professional and standardizing technical guarantee. Air China has set up project technology branch which consists of 6 bases, 3 joint ventures, 3 centers, 113 aviation stations and more than 8000 engineers and technicians.Operation controlling center, the commend backbone of Air China flight operation, commands Air China flights all over the world.
- Air China has offered high quality ground service for 23 foreign airlines, 4 domestic aviation group and airlines at the Capital Airport, which occupies 65% of ground service of the Capital Airport. The strict training on pilots carried out by Air China guarantees the piloting safety and high quality service.
- China Eastern Airlines
- Brief: China Eastern Airlines began flying direct between London and Shanghai early in 2004.
- We fly four times a week in winter season (28Oct06-24Mar07)on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays from London Heathrow Airport, and operate extra flight on Tuesday in summer season(25Mar07-27Oct07).
- With China's growth at an all time high, Shanghai is modernising rapidly and is widely recognised as China's commercial capital. China Eastern Airlines is one of the top three domestic airlines inside China, and also has flights to a number of other key destinations in Asia and Australia. So whether you're heading to Shanghai itself, onwards into China, or on to other Asian and Australian destinations, flying with China Eastern makes sense.
- We pride ourselves on our unique hospitality and affordability.
- China Southern Airlines
- Brief: China Southern Airlines Co. Ltd. is a main air transportation business of China Southern Air Holding Company.With flight operations based at Guangzhou’s brand-new, award-winning Baiyun International Airport, China Southern Airlines’ company logo can be seen around the globe with a brilliant red kapok delicately adoring a blue vertical tail fin.
- China Southern Airlines has 13 branches located throughout China, including: Beijing, Dalian, Guangxi, Hainan, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Heilongjiang, Jilin, Northern, Shenzhen, Xinjiang and Zhuhai Helicopter Company. Four holding subsidiaries are located in Guizhou, Shantou, Xiamen and Zhuhai with 21 domestic sales and ticket offices situated throughout China, including Hangzhou and Shanghai.
- As China’s largest airline, China Southern Airlines has 43 International offices located in major metropolitan markets around the world, including: Amsterdam, Los Angeles, Paris, Singapore, Seoul, Sharjah, Sydney and Tokyo.China Southern Airlines operates the largest and most technologically advanced airline fleet … as well as the most extensive domestic air network in The People’s Republic of China.
- Currently, China Southern Airlines operated more than 300 modern Boeing
777, 747, 757, 737 and Airbus A330, 321, 320, 319 and 300 jet aircraft serving
more than 600 domestic and International routes with destinations to 142
cities throughout China, regionally and throughout the world, with 49.2
Million passengers carried in 2006 … forming an extensive network,
with Guangzhou and Beijing as its hubs, covering all of China with convenient
connections to Australia, Europe and the United States.